Freedom Fellow Camp is an initiative to educate young people about community leadership, tolerance, the economy, digital safety, and individual rights. This will generate empathetic and open-minded young leaders. Dealing with fake news and disinformation, as well as this generation’s digital verification material and courses, will help youth broaden their skills to combat new age challenges.
Topics that will be covered are Individual Freedom, Individual Rights, Tolerance, Digital Safety, Leadership, and more
Participants will be accepted based on their application and intent. If the allocated seats are filled with eligible participants, we will close the registration. The date for the bootcamp is 7 to 10 November 2022.
The selected participants will receive a 4 days, 3 night residential bootcamp at Cox’s Bazar. Please note that it is mandatory to attend all the sessions.
What is it?
Residential Fellowship program for creating young civic leaders.
Training sessions with Local and international experts and resources.
Participants will receive 1:1 mentoring, regular alerts, and updates.
Participants will create/design/produce image or video contents in groups based on fellowship training. An individual video content will be made by the participants for which they will be trained in the bootcamp.
The sessions are engaging with group works and there will be tasks to complete everyday
– 4 days, 3 night accommodation
– Transportation from your city to Cox’x bazar and Cox’s Bazar to your city
– Each participant will receive certificate upon completing the whole program
– Gifts packs
– 1 winner from each group will receive awards
✘✘✘✘✘✘ NOTE: If you get selected for the program and don’t join or miss any part of the program, we will terminate your fellowship, will not pay your travel or hotel charges and a fine will be charged on you. ✘✘✘✘✘✘
What we will need after your selection:
1. National ID
2. Passport size photo
3. Emergency contact number
4. A Consent/declaration document by your parents if you are student. The form will be provided by us
5. Student ID
6. Program terms & Conditions form(this will be provided after your selection)
7. Parents(Father/Mother) National ID